20060405

people who pretend to be something they're not


You smoke?
Yeah.
Thanks.
You don't work for Nakatomi.
And if you're not one of them...
I'm a cop from New York.
New York?
Yeah.
Got invited to the Christmas party by mistake.
Who knew?
Better than being caught with your pants down, huh?
I'm John McClane.
You're, uh...
Clay.
Bill Clay.
Know how to use a handgun, Bill?
I spent a weekend at a combat ranch. That game with the guns that shoot red paint.
Probably seems stupid to you.
Nope.
Time for the real thing, Bill.
All you got to do is pull the trigger.
Come on.
33. Stockwerk. Kommt sofort.
(click)
Put down the gun and give me my detonators.
Well, well, well...
Hans.
Put it down now.
That's pretty tricky with that accent.
You oughta be on fuckin' TV with that accent.
But what do you want with the detonators?
I already used all the explosives.
Or did I?
I'm going to count to three.
Yeah. Like you did with Takagi?
(click)
Oops.
(clicking)
No bullets.
What do you think... I'm fucking stupid, Hans?
You were saying?
Karl.
SchieƟ auf das Fenster.

Shoot the glass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home