20060730

glass!? who gives a shit about glass!? who the fuck is this!?




yesterday i was riding and i wrecked in front of my studio. i was drunk, trying to talk on my cell, get my keys out and get off my bike all at once. did i mention it was 2 pm? bitch of it is is my hand going to brake my fall and landing in a broken bottle and taking a chunk of brian out of my hand. all my life i thought bottles breaking over people really was funny. i guess it's only funny when it happens to somebody else. i spent the next 45 minutes trying to remove dirt and gravel and glass splinters out of my hand. it was the closest i came to feeling like bruce willis in die hard all day.

4 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger cruelite said...

i once smashed a window with my bare arms and hands when i was wasted and the nurse in college made me go get x rays. luckily, there were no pieces of glass in my arms. and i never paid for the x rays.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Amanda & Boulos said...

I hate to be an asshole, but could you consider removing the apostrophes from your quote (Picassos before hos). They're unneccessary.
Love, the annoying english major

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Amanda & Boulos said...

oooh, and now I will apologize for my typo (lack of question mark).

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger cyndi said...

I collect chunks of brian.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home